Anyway, I used one egg and crossed my fingers and they turned out lovely. If I am making them again, though, I would use less sugar as they are rather sweet.
|Oat and Sesame Biscuits|
150g porridge oats
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
75g brown sugar (or 50g for a less sweet taste)
125ml vegetable oil (I used rapeseed oil)
1 egg, beaten
1) Preheat the oven to 170C & grease two baking trays.
2) Roast the sesame seeds in a dry pan until golden.
3) Put the porridge oats, sesame seeds, sugar and oil in a bowl. Mix together and leave for one hour.
4) Add the beaten egg and mix well.
5) Put small spoonfuls of the mixture onto the greased baking trays.
6) Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
7) Leave to cool a little before moving to a cooling rack.
My mix made 17 biscuits. 117 kcal per biscuit, 8 g of fat.