· 1 cup porridge oats
· 1/3 cup dessicated coconut
· 1/3 cup dark choc chips
· 1 peeled eating apple grated
· 1/2 mashed banana OR 1 beaten egg
· 1 teaspoon natural vanilla essence
· 1 teaspoon Stevia
1. Preheat oven to 200C, grease and line a baking tray with greaseproof
2. Beat egg OR mash banana, in a bowl, add grated apple and vanilla essence and combine.
3. Add remaining ingredients: porridge oats, coconut, choc chips.
4. Thoroughly mix together using a wooden spoon and then form into rounds with your hands and flatten onto the greaseproof.
5. Bake for 12 to15 minutes until golden brown
6. Cool on wire rack and enjoy!