|Juno with the Chocolate Biscuit Cake - it's a real slab|
I've never used condensed milk in a recipe before - it is amazing, gloopy sweet stuff, I have discovered. Anyway, I adapted this recipe and came up with this cake: a rich, no-bake delight.
300g dark chocolate, broken up
100g butter/marg, diced
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
397g tin condensed milk
250g digestive biscuits, broken into quarters
- Line a 2 lb loaf tin with cling film
- Melt the choc and butter in a heatproof bowl over a pot of gently simmering water. Stir until smooth.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and mix in the cocoa powder and salt, then pour in the condensed milk, stirring well to combine.
- Add the broken biscuits and stir
- Pour the chocolate biscuit mixture into the lined loaf tin, pressing it down with a spatula.